On 28-Jun-2015, the UP Electricity Regularity Commission (UPERC) announced the new tariff order for 2015-16. The last tariff hike was announced on 01-Oct-2014.
Highlights of the tariff 2015-16
- Maximum demand penalty/Excess Load Penalty for the domestic consumers has been reduced to 1-times. Earlier, it was 2-times.
- Late payment surcharge has been enhanced to 2.0%. Earlier, it was 1.5% after three months
- Two regulatory surcharge has been introduced.
Reulatory Surcharge 1
(For Domestic and Private Tubewell consumers)
- PVVNL - 2.84%
- MVVNL - 0.73%
- DVVNL - 1.14%
- PuVVNL - 1.03%
- KESCO - 0%
- Regulatory Surcharge 1 (Except Domestic and Private Tubewell)
PVVNL, MVVNL, DVVNL, PuVVNL - 2.28%
- Reulatory Surcharge 2
- PVVNL, MVVNL, DVVNL, PuVVNL - 4.28%
- KESCO (Domestic and Private Tubewell) - 3.91%
- KESCO (Except Domestic and Private Tubewell) - 4.13%
Tag: #Tariff #Rate #BijliBill #BijliDar
Leave a Comment
You are not logged in | Login