105/CE(com)/CU-2/OTS/2019-20 · 10-Nov-19 · MD UPPCL · 1.33 MB
This time Hon. Energy Minister has announced Aasan kisht yojna for the defaulter consumers. This is basically OTS (one-time settlement) scheme/ Surcharge waiver scheme with the installment facility on electricity dues.
Highlights of the scheme:
- Both rural and urban, domestic (LMV1) consumers of sanction load up to 4 KW are eligible
- 100% waiver of surcharge till 31-10-2019
- Registration Fee: Rs. 1500/-or 5% of Actual Bill (without surcharge), higher one among them
- Maximum installment period will be 12 months for urban and 24 months for rural consumers.
- Installment amount can't be less than Rs. 1500/- plus current monthly bill.
- Once missed the installment, could pay 2 month's installment together. But registration will be canceled if failed to pay even 2 month's installment.
- Once registration canceled, a proportional surcharge will be charged and the registration amount will be seized.
- Consumers may pay in a single time to avail surcharge waiver.
Obviously, Consumers having dues less than Rs. 3000/- should pay in a single time to get a surcharge waiver benefit as minimum installment and the minimum registration fee is Rs. 1500/-.
Registration period of Aasan kisht yojna
- Bill revision not required:
11-Nov-2019 to 31-Dec-2019
- Bill Revision Required:
11-Nov-2019 to 07-Jan-2020 (Needs to opt as Bill Revision Required before 31-12-2019 and must get registered wihin 7 days of bill revision
Process Flow for Installment Scheme:
Aasan Kisht Yojna Banner
Tag: #Ots #SurchargeWaiver #100%Rebate #AasanKishtYojna #OneTimeSettlement
Leave a Comment
You are not logged in | Login