Ec act 135 court case

Sir 135 court case mein shaman jama kiya hai lekin assessment nahi jama kiya hai court case khatma ho sakta hai Please reply


nishant · 22-Nov-20

Administrator ·  217

technically, yes.
If you/department accept shaman. means no court case.
now, you could proceed with the realization of the assessment under section 126. and may go for section-3 and section-5 (RC/Recovery Certificate) under The U.P. Government Electrical Undertakings (Dues Recovery) Act, 1958.

But, we should always remember that we should not accept shaman before assessment. It creates difficulty while recovery.