Sir kya aap mujhse bta skte hi ki agar mene koi ghar kharida aur bijli connection uske nam par Hi aur mujhe apne nam par karvana hi me kya karu
There is a process called "COT (change of tenancy)" or "Transfer of connection" will be requested to your concerning division office. You may find the sample application format here. You may fill it and submit it to your office.
Following documents for transfer of connection is required.
- Fresh application form duly filled in
- Receipt of deposition of processing fee.
- Registered deed / succession certificate
- Paid electricity bill.
- No objection from the existing consumer if available / possible.
When you submit your application to the office. Your dues will be checked. If all dues were cleared, they will ask you to submit processing fee.
Find the details of processing fee, which depends on the sanctioned load
Officials may like to visit the premises and submit "Site inspection reports" to the authorized officer and provide you the final estimated amount to pay.
Final estimate is termed as T&C (terms and conditions), which includes:
- Security Deposit
- Line Charges - it won't be charged, if no additional line is required.
- Meter cost and its equipment cost - it won't be charged, if existing meter is working fine.
- 18% GST (Except Security Deposit)
If everything is fine and you have paid the final amount. Your name will be updated in the billing software and you will start getting electricity bill with updated name from the next billing cycle.
You may like to calculate the estimated cost. Use our estimate calculator. Here is the sample calculation of name correction of a domestic connection of 5 KW.
Thank you very much sir
Sir new connection ke uppcl ka self declaration form kaise bharein aur kya kya bhare. First me apna naam aur fir father ka naam aur apna address ke baad me 2 khali jagah me kya bhrun
Tanmayjld · 27-Sep-20 · 02:09 AM
Member · 13