Power Tariff Comparision of FY 2019-20 and FY 2018-19
UP Electricity Regulatory Commission (UPERC) has set the new power tariff for the financial year 2019-20. It was already effective since 12-sep-2019. You might have seen in many newspapers that Power tariff increased by 12% in Uttar Pradesh. In fact, the average power tariff hike is 12%. But, if we analyze the category wise details, we will find that there is a 2-3% hike in a few categories and on the other side 15-25% hike in a few other categories.
- Unmetered Rural Consumers are having a 25% tariff hike.
- Single Point/Bulk Supply for Mutistoried building/Society/Colonies is having a 15% tariff hike.
- Small Industries have 3-5% hike and Large Industries are having 7-9% hike.
- Private Tubewells are having 9-15% hike.
- High Capacity Commercial Building/Public and Private Institute are having a 3-6% hike.
nishant · 26-Sep-19 · 03:09 AM
Administrator · 216